Sunday, August 21, 2011

Product Rave: Majolica Majorca Lash Enamel Glamour Volume On

My blogging has been really slowing down recently, and I am sorry for that. In the midst of moving and starting school, I haven't had much time to think about blog posts, and with my makeup packed and scattered, I've had little inspiration. 
One thing I can comment about is a new mascara that I bought while I was in Hong Kong, the lash enamel glamour volume on by Majolica Majorca. Besides having the longest name ever, this is probably the best mascara that I have ever tried. Before this, L'oreal voluminous was my favorite mascara, and I still love it, but I think this one is just a little bit better. 
On me it gives a similar effect that the L'oreal Voluminous does, which you would never guess by looking at the flat, plastic wand. The side with the denser bristles separates amazingly and the sparser side thickens and volumizes. I tend to alternate between the two sides until I get the look I am going for. The best thing about this mascara is that it holds a curl like no other mascara I have ever tried. It is one of those mascaras that does it all - volumizes, lengthens, separates, and curls. 
It is also waterproof, which means it requires some work to take off, but it's not impossible and for the results that it gives I can deal with it. 

Here's a not so great picture of it on me:
The wand makes it really easy to build up the product at the root of the lashes making it look like your have eyeliner on without any harsh lines. 
Majolica Majorca is a brand owned by Shiseido, and I'm not sure where to buy it in the US, but it looks like I will have to resort to ebay or some other website if I want to repurchase this in the future. 
If you ever get a chance to pick this up, do it! It really is amazing. 

~Vida

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!