1. Funky leggings: when it gets cold outside, I just feel like wearing leggings all the time. To spice things up from my normal plain black ones, I want to get some funky patterned ones. I really love these charcoal patterned jeggings, and these leather-like leggings from boohoo.com.
2. Necklaces from Stella Dot: just a few of the amazing pieces that stella dot has, these necklaces are so dainty and look good layered together.
3. Chelsea boots and combat-type boots: it pains me to put these chelsea boots from Topshop up here because they are no longer in stock, but they are everything I have been searching for. Sadly, I didn't realize how badly I wanted them until after they were sold out. I am still on the lookout for the perfect casual, round toed, slightly heeled chelsea boot - is that too much to ask? I'm also really liking these combat boots from Steve Madden - edgy, but simple.
4. Earmuffs: it hasn't gotten really cold yet, but when it does I know I'll thank myself for getting a pair of these earmuffs from American Apparel. The taupe color is perfect!
5. Makeup storage: I'm looking to revamp my vanity and find a more compact, and efficient way to hold my growing collection of makeup. I like these drawers from Muji, and the acrylic organizers from the Container store, but they're a little pricey for storage.
6. Mario Badescu skincare: the cold weather has made my normally combination/oily skin really dry and my skin is not in good shape right now. I've shifted my obsession with makeup to skincare and I really want to try some Mario Badescu products. I've heard good things about them before, but never realized how relatively affordable they are. I especially want to try the enzyme revitalizing mask - it sounds like just what I need.
Thanks for reading, and please let me know if you have any suggestions of things you think I would like!