Saturday, May 11, 2013

Chambray Everyday

Whenever I am struggling to put an outfit together, I always think, "I wonder if my chambray shirt would look good with this". This baby has definitely gotten its share of wear time over the 1+ years that I've owned it and it still looks great, with everything
On this particular day, I paired it with this jacquard miniskirt that I got recently from H&M. I love the subtle detail, and the structured shape is super flattering and easy to wear. 
Another trusty friend, this black moto jacket. I'm hanging on to the cool spring days while I can still wear this jacket. 
Shirt - American Apparel / Jacket - H&M / Skirt -H&M (similar) / Shoes - Seychelles

There's been an obvious lack of product posts on my blog lately. One of the reasons is that I've been really enjoying doing outfit posts. In some ways they are easier, quicker, and I've been really inspired by the fashion blog world. Second, I haven't been buying new products. I still love my beauty bits, but there comes a point in one's product hoarding when all the variations of peachy pink blush, and brown taupe eyeshadows have been exhausted.
I need some new inspiration! What are some of your favorite products at the moment?

~Vida

15 comments:

  1. Stunning! Love the jacket and heels! Perfect for spring :)
    xx Stephanie @ Fantasia Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how it feels to be somewhat uninspired by makeup. I still love my naked palette, nars taj mahal or orgasm blush. But some new things I have been recently obsessed with are my new shu uemura and real techniques brushes and the Guerlain meteorites. Guerlain is just an awesome makeup brand I am so happy with their bronzers too! Love that you're doing more fashion, but I do miss your beauty posts too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Your shoes are so cute!! I love chambray, I have one by free people but it is too big on me. I should pick this one up, it look so versatile and I love all the looks you do with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfit!

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. That chambray shirt really looks like it would be very versatile and that it would go with a lot of outfits really well. The black moto jacket really completes this outfit choice. Thank you for including the photos. The one thing which could be incorporated is a little more color.


    My homepage | Online Accredited PhD Programs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous outfit! You are so beautiful :)x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Useful post can i have your permision to translate into French for my sites viewers? Thanks
    Nice blog !
    jeux de ipad

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just found your blog! I love your style!
    xx Stephanie (www.stephaniesstyleblog.com)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love your hair! major hair envy right now

    http://theanatomyoffashionbyjane.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Vida, I like the whole outfit. You have done a great job in matching everything up. Love the handbag as well. Looks like you have some nice weather on your end! Lovely post.

    Jo | Say Cheesy Cake
    Say Cheesy Cake on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  11. Perfect combination. You're cool and beautiful in this outfit. I love the skirt. It's very attractive.
    My blog | Tefl certifiCAation

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!