I often go through cycles of lusting over shoes, filling my quota, and then losing all interest in buying them...for a while at least. Currently, I think I am at the cusp of falling into one of these cycles again because I have been going crazy for all the beautiful shoes I have seen while walking through stores.
I am so ready to get out of my boots and kick my wardrobe into spring mode.
Here are a few beauties that I have been eyeing:
1. Jessica Simpson Ely - love at first sight. They are the most glamorous ballerina barbie mary janes I have ever seen (yes, that is my best description). A pair that I don't really know if I would wear, but they would be the most wonderful trophies for my closet =)
2. Bakers Debbi - these are such sexy shoes for going out at night
3. Nine West Ambitious - I love nude shoes, I could wear them to death. These are the perfect pair and Nine West makes phenomenal shoes!
4. ASOS Peaches - these coral pumps would give the perfect pop of color to a plain spring/summer outfit
5. Aldo Krugh - I think these would be so cute with a flowy dress. At first I hated the chunky heel style, but now I really like it.
6. Franco Sarto Mega - I think I need these.
Of course I'd love to take them all home, but I need to control myself. Which ones are your favorites?