Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Made up, Snowed in

Today after I got up, got dressed, and put on my makeup, I found out that all the obligations I had ahead of me in the day had been cancelled due to the absolute crap weather. 
I took advantage of the free day to blog and so here is the makeup I was wearing today. I kind of just threw things on as I went, but I'm pretty pleased with the way it turned out. 



1. NARS Sheer Glow - Punjab 
2. Benefit Hoola Bronzer
3. MAC Cream Colour Base - Tickle me Pink 
4. MAC Mythology - lid
5. MAC Patina - crease
6. Wet N' Wild Brulee - inner corner 
7. MAC Black Swan eyeliner
8. Maybelline the Falsies mascara
9. NYX round lipstick - Circe

I really love mythology eyeshadow. It was one of the first MAC eyeshadows that I bought and I love coming back to it now and again. It's a pretty burnished pink copper color that looks so good mixed with browns and taupes. I've also tried some in my crease with a very neutral lid color, which I think gives a quite interesting, fresh look.
I have always worn patina all over the lid, and it wasn't until today that I found it also works beautifully in the crease. Just another reason to love patina =) 

Even though I can't stand the abominable weather we've been having, I do love a good snow day =) 
Hope you are all enjoying your day! 

12 comments:

  1. So fresh-faced, love it! Would've never considered Mythology before but you wear it so well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so fresh! I love this makeup! Snow days are great, until you actually have to shovel! I just came in from shoveling ice, not snow. LOL. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you girls! Mythology is so pretty! Def recommend :) And yes, shoveling is the worst, especially when everythings iced over.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty! I love The Falsies, but I have already used it up )=

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really Pretty look :) I love your cardi :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your make up looks lovely and so natural.
    Just letting you know, I awarded you an "One Awesome Blog" blog award - http://dearjoy8.blogspot.com/2011/02/one-awesome-blog-award.html :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. On the look out for new nude lipsticks~~ the circe looks awesome on you~

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look stunning. Mythology looks gorgeous on you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. you are gorgeous girl ! i love your make up ! :)

    could you do a post, where you tell your favourite blogs !

    that'd be really cool ! :)

    i love your blog soo much !

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've read sooo much about wet&wild eyeshadows!
    *I want, I want, I waaaant*
    I also use the Nars sheer glow foundation and it gives me such a nice skin. Hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This look is absolutely gorgeous! You make me want to wear more peachy tones on my eyes

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!