Monday, September 19, 2011

Hot & Cold

Summer's gone and I can't say that I'm not excited to break out my fall boots and cozy sweaters. I bought this jumpsuit during the beginning of summer from H&M and I never wore it out because it was just too hot. Now that it's getting cooler out, I love it because I can wear it on its own on warm days, and I can also throw a sweater on top of it and wear it as harem-type pants.
A belt with this outfit is a must. The one I am wearing is a thin, nude leather belt from H&M. In fact, I just realized that everything I am wearing in this outfit is from H&M.
The hard part is finding the right shoes to wear, which I am still figuring out (suggestions?).

I am keeping it simple with the makeup these days - don't really have time for anything else.
Face: Missha perfect cover B.B. cream & MAC mineralize skin finish
Cheeks: Maybelline pure mineral blush in N00 & Dior Amber Diamond
Eyes: Clinique gel eyeliner & Revlon 3D extreme mascara
Lips: MAC blankety lipstick

I am loving the Missha BB cream even more than when I first reviewed it. The finish is amazing, I may be addicted to it. Also loving winged eyeliner without any eye shadow, I don't know why I didn't try it out sooner.

In other news, I finally got new tripod so I can take more pictures...of myself.

Hope you are all doing well =)

~Vida

22 comments:

  1. You look lovely here! Love the jumpsuit- you're so lucky, I'd never be able to pull this look off! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Jen, thanks!

    @Corrie, I thought that too about myself, but if you work with it I think you could pull it off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how the outfit looks with the jumper! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look SO cute here! I love getting outfit inspiration from you! And your skin looks amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your outfit is looking gorgeous here! I especially like the belt xx Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the jumpsuit!!! So cute with the sweater over it too!! Gosh, you could really wear just about any shoes you want with it, when in doubt, nude is always good!! Love your simple makeup too!

    http://sweetandsassy-sherry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. great post and thanks for sharing!

    just followed you and if you have the time.. check out our new blog!

    xoxo
    http://thegreenraybans.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. great post and thanks for sharing!

    just followed you and if you have the time.. check out our new blog!

    xoxo
    http://thegreenraybans.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh gosh this is so beautiful! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. your outfit is just too cute! i can't seem to pull those off :(

    xo
    http://hitothebay.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww, your jumpsuit is so cute! Definitely a great piece to wear in the transitioning period between summer and the upcoming fall. I say...nude color shoes! They're pull together your outfit so nicely along with your nude leather belt. :]

    Yay for winged eyeliner w/o E/S. Lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. your whole blog is <3

    xo
    http://citygirlchell.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. great post!
    I love mixing up my wardrobe too!
    xx
    www.vnikali.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. love how you restyled this outfit! i would totally wear it.

    xx from hong kong :)
    www.ldmldmldm.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. what an awesome jumper-very versatile!! i love it and great photos <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just worked on a shoot for StyleStalker here in Australia and knits will be huge this season! Such an amazing look! So pretty! xx mandy

    http://oraclefox.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. love the outfits!


    http://www.shellzdoll.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!