Saturday, September 10, 2011

Most Worn...

Lipstick
MAC's Hue - I could live in this lipstick. It is the perfect pinky nude that goes with anything and requires no effort. I look forward to repurchasing this again and again. 

Shoes
These are blush patent flats from Steve Madden. When I originally bought these I was hoping for a more beige-y nude color, but they turned out to be more of a darker taupe color. After I got over my initial disappointment I realized that they still gave the effect I was going for, and have since worn them to death

I had been looking for a pair of shoes like this for a while and I finally found them...at Marshalls...for 30 dollars! They are unbelievably comfortable and just look amazing on. I absolutely love them. 

Handbag
I found this Fossil bag in the sale section of Nordstroms over a year ago. It is a great quality bag, very sturdy, and the perfect size. I use this everyday to carry notebooks and occasionally my laptop to school. I've had this for a while, but it seems to be getting better with time. 

Nail polish
It was hard to pick one nail polish, but I at the moment it would be Tickle my France-y by OPI. I didn't really like this when I first got it, but after while I fell in love with it. It is a greyish purple taupe, a very neutral color that is going to be perfect for fall. It also applies effortlessly and is easy to build up. 

Earrings
I got these swarovski studded skull earrings from asos.com and they are probably my favorite earrings so far. I have a thing for skull jewelry and these are the perfect combination of edgy and glamourous. They look so good on, and I love pairing them with a simple outfit. 

Scent
Tocca Giulietta is a light, slightly sweet girly scent - whatever it smells like, it smells good. And the bottle is pretty =)

Accessory
I think this scarf is from Zara, but I really have no idea. I love wearing scarfs, even in the summer on cooler days. This one is lightweight, neutral and pairs easily with much of my wardrobe. I love pairing it with just a black tank - an easy way to amp up an outfit. 

What are some of your most worn items? 

~Vida

2 comments:

  1. I love the wedges! :)


    P.s. U are welcome to check out my fashion blog anytime! thecabinetoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!