1. Johnson's baby oil - Bioderma is great, but for me, nothing beats good old baby oil for removing makeup. It gets everything and anything off, it's cheap, and accessible. A must have at all times.
2. Illamasqua Katie - I reach for this almost everyday, it has kind of made my other blushes obsolete. Katie is the cutest pale pink, that goes with everything, it's intensely pigmented, and smells like bubblegum.
3. MAC Groundwork - this was one of my first MAC purchases ever, and I've been using it as an eyeshadow base since then. It suits my skintone a little better than painterly as an everyday base, and brings out the best in brown/taupe eyeshadows.
4. L'occitane Almond Oil - the most luxurious post shower treat ever. I doubt I will ever stray from this, but I have to stop myself from using it sometimes because it is so expensive. It's perfect for giving your legs a silky glow before going out.
5. Origins Make a Difference Plus - almost out of this, and I will definitely repurchase it! See my review here.
6. Shiseido eyelash curler - really easy to control to get the curl you want. It is less rounded than some other ones, so you can get in closer to the root of the lashes. Better than the Shu Uemura!
7. Mario Badescu enzyme revitalizing mask - one of the few skin care products I've tried that actually does something to your skin. This is a natural exfoliating mask that is like a 15 minute mini-facial. Love doing this mask to relax and refresh my skin.
8. The Body Shop pink brown lip liner - a natural, "grown-up" nude lip liner. I use this under really beige nudes to make them less stark or on its own with a light lipgloss. It works under anything.
9. MAC 208 - this is the only brush I will use for gel liner. I fail miserably at using fine liner brushes like the MAC 210. You get a lot of control with this one because of the structured angle, making flicks and precise lines - thick or thin - super easy.
10. Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Opal - liquid gold! Depotted into an old jar because the packaging broke. Otherwise, a perfect product for subtle dewey highlight.