Monday, July 25, 2011

Color Block

When I first got this shirt, I loved it but I had no idea how to wear it. It is that weird length that is too long for shorts, and just looks strange when paired with jeans. So, it stayed hanging in my closet until one day I saw it randomly laying next to these peachy orange shorts and I could not resist this accidental color block. 
I paired it with a set of peach and gold bangles from Charlotte Russe mixed with a few gold stone bracelets from Forever21 - these come in a set and are perfect for mixing in with other bracelets. 
My shirt finally got to see the light of day in an outfit that I love. 
It looks great with a pair of nude flats, or pumps for a dressier look. 
Outfit: Top - Necessary Clothing; Shorts - H&M; Flats - Steve Madden; Pumps - Urbanog.com

~Vida

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!