Saturday, December 18, 2010

Look who's on the naughty list

Yesterday I went shopping for some Christmas presents (along with the crowd of other last minute shoppers...what a nightmare). I did end up buying the gifts that I had intended to, but of course it was one of those days where every store is stocked with the cutest things and irresistible sales were thrown at me left and right. So... I cracked and I bought a few things for myself. It happens to the best of us. 

It's actually a very small haul and that, I am proud of =) 

Urban Outfitters Blazer 


When I saw this on the mannequin, I fell in love. And when I saw it on the "$59.99 and less" rack, I knew I had to buy it. I love the cuffed sleeves that show off the pattern of the inner lining and I love the color, it's a bit more casual than black. 

Urban Outfitters Thermals


These thermals were 2 for $30. They are soo comfy and warm and I love the cherry pattern. 

MAC - Lord it Up, Black Swan, Taupographic 


I could not resist but get a back-up of the black swan eyeliner, seeing as they only had a few left at my MAC counter. I also picked up another pearlglide from the Tartan Tale collection, Lord it Up, which is a beautiful sparkly brown. And finally, I got my first shadestick in taupographic! I love this color; it's a shimmery, light taupe color that is great on it's own for a no-fuss subtle smokey eye, and would be a really good base for eyeshadows like patina and satin taupe. 

I also recently received my NYX order in the mail, so I will be posting about that soon.
I hope you guys have been better than I in this season of giving! ;)

3 comments:

  1. I love the blazer. So gorgeous. Black swan looks aaamazing! Can't wait to read the NYX post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those eyeliners look gorgeous! New follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Taupographi and the blazer look amazing!! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!