Friday, December 10, 2010

NOTD Havana Dreams

Today I decided to wear my newly purchased nail polish, Havana Dreams of Sephora by OPI. 


It's quite strange to have baby blue nails, and it takes some getting used to, but I think I really like it. The color makes your nails pop and look captivatingly cute. It's one of those that look best with really short nails and would look amazing in the summer with a tan. The formula is slightly streaky and I had to use 3 coats to get it really opaque looking, but I guess that's the price you pay for such a unique color. This nail polish is so fun and pretty - OPI never disappoints :)

What do you guys think about my blue nails? What fun colors do you love? 

3 comments:

  1. This is too cute! I wanted to see it on, and I think I really like it. I feel sort of odd about blue nail polish as well. I have China Glaze For Audrey and although I love the color (Tiffany blue) I feel odd wearing it. This is lighter. I think it would be a good substitue

    ReplyDelete
  2. That colour looks really pretty on your nails :) I ususally go for red and dark purple colours on my nails but i bought a lilac colour from revlon and it was really strange to look at and took a while to get used to! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Ansa - Ooh that tiffany blue color sounds intriguing I'll have to check that out. Yes, it is my second day wearing it, and I have officially decided that I love it.

    @ Hannah - I usually like pinks and nudes. I love lilacs too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!