Sunday, November 28, 2010

Beautiful burgundy

Dark nails are so appropriate for the fall/winter season. I picked this nail polish up over a year ago and it still remains one of my go-to cold weather nail colors.  

N.Y.C. LINCOLN CENTER



Best of all its cheap and easily found at drugstores! Its seriously the perfect deep burgundy color, kind of vampire-esque and I don't hate it. The color makes your hands look clean and chic. You do need two coats of this to get good color, but it is not streaky and the quality is quite good. The finish is super glossy, even without a topcoat. 

I think these N.Y.C. polishes are so cute - each of them in the collection is named after an area in New York City. I will definitely repurchase this over and over again =) 

What fall nails have you been loving?

3 comments:

  1. I have on a similar color. I love this deep red/black/brown color. Its so perfect for the season! And I agree, it makes your hands look clean!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh which one is it? I'd love to tryy =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this. I have Chanel Maddness and it's a simmilar brown/burgandy color. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!