Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Update and a little wishlist

Yes, I changed the name of my blog. Sorry about that, I had never been crazy about my old blog name and I thought of this one randomly one day and thought it was cute, so I went with it! I guess that's the beauty of blogging, you can make it whatever you want =) 

Anywho, recently I have been enjoying going through Laura, lollipop26's old blog posts. I expect many of you are familiar with her blog and youtube videos, and if not - shes amazing! Sadly, she has decided to take a break from blogging, but good thing for me I can always go through her old posts to find some inspiration. After spending a good hour on her blog - as you know, blogging can be seriously addicting - I ended up with a wishlist that would not suit well with my bank account. Here's a few of the things I'm lusting for: 

COASTAL SCENTS NEUTRAL PALETTE


NARS LOVEJOY BLUSH 
Such a pretty nude/rose color!


NARS ALBATROSS HIGHLIGHTER
I love my hush cream colour base as a highlight, but I'm curious to try this talked-about NARS one


REVLON COLORSTAY

For some reason unbeknownst to me, I always thought that colorstay would be drying and cakey. After reading Laura's review of it, I really want to try it out!



MAYBELLINE MINERAL BLUSH 
I've never used a mineral blush before, but these look like a good place to start 

All images taken from Google 

And of course on top of all these things I want a MAC lipstick, eyeshadow, and blush in every other color - I mean hey, it's a wishlist so it can be as long as I want, right? 

For those of you who celebrate thanksgiving, I hope you have a happy one =) Tomorrow is the start of my break! I can finally have a moment to relax and there will be plenty of time for blogging, so keep posted. 

What have you been lusting for?  

3 comments:

  1. Wouldn't mind trying the mineral blush, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very curious about the coastal scents neutral palette. I am the normal one, its okay but i rarely use it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE the neutral palette i use it almost every day- very good buy, the colours are lovely & pigmented.
    ..another thing you should get is that revlon colorstay it's love!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!