Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Bling!

I love jewelry, but up until now I never really felt like spending money on it while shopping... I always gravitated towards clothing or makeup. I also didn't have a very good storage system so the jewelry that I did buy would be scattered around in different places or hidden away in a jewelry box so I never ended up wearing it. 

Recently I've had the urge to spruce up my jewelry collection and to add more bling to my outfits. Naturally, I have gone on a jewelry craze and I also got this cute jewelry holder to organize it all. I love it because it leaves everything out where I can see it, so I'm much more inclined to pick things out to wear!


Asos.com has the most amazing jewelry collection, most of which is very affordable, and this is where I got most of my goodies. I thought I'd show you some of my favorites out of the bunch that I got. 

ASOS enamelled ring with metal surround

I love this ring! It can be dressed up or down. 


ASOS skinny bracelet with hanging rose charm & skinny bracelet with skull charm 

These are separate bracelets, but I like them together. It's kind of girly meets punk. They're also a bit big on me so I'll have to figure out some way to get around that. 


Talullah Tu Swarovski skull stud earrings

I've wanted these for ages ever since I saw them on Tanya Burr's (pixi2woo) channel. These are the true definition of bling and they look so good on!


ASOS set of three pretty rose stud earrings 

These are so cute. I love the colors that they come in; the red ones are my favorites.


ASOS set of four vintage style rings 

All together they may be too much for me, but in pairs or even separately I think they'd be nice.


ASOS anchor stud earrings 



Mayan earrings from Francesca's Collection's

I absolutely adore these, they're so colorful and unique


Yellow flower ball necklace from Francesca's Collections

This necklace is so delicate and pretty, and surprisingly the yellow matches well with a lot of things 

And last but not least,

AE hematite cluster studs



As you can see I like a lot of different styles of jewelry. I did get a lot of gold and black, which I love because it's so classic. I also liked a lot of things with skulls, which is something I wouldn't normally go for, but these particular ones caught my eye =)

I hoped you guys enjoyed this, and I'd love to know what your favorite jewels are and how you organize them!

3 comments:

  1. The asos ring is GAW-JOUS! I'm ordering it NOW :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. how can i buy this flower ball necklace?i need 20 pcs.i am from sri lanka.pls let me know soon

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!